Eurobank a.d. raspisuje oglas za poziciju: Project Portfolio Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan.
One of the largest investors in Serbia, a systemic and responsible bank, operational 15 years on the market, due to the intensification of its activities, is opening the following position:
Project Portfolio Manager
Organisation and Planning Division
- Support implementation and update of Bank’s project portfolio management methodology
- Provide methodology training and project competency development
- Facilitates initiation, demand management and prioritization & selection process in coordination with authorized bank bodies and working groups
- Responsible for centralized registry of initiatives
- Identify projects in progress, or new project candidates for the portfolio
- Balance the project portfolio
- Manage resources allocation between projects
- Monitor portfolio status and analyze project / program performance based on statuses from Project/Program managers
- Reports portfolio status and risks to top management of the bank
- Supports individual projects/programs implementation
- Motivates and coaches project managers and team members
- University degree in organisational sciences preferred
- Three year experience in running project portfolio, preferrably in banking industry
- Project Management certification will be considered as an advantage
- Verbal and written English language Proficiency
- Advanced MS Office (Project, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Visio) knowledge Proficiency
- Knowledge and uderstanding of system architectures, procedures and manuals structures
- Customer service oriented and effective communication
- Focused, details oriented, precise, responsible
- Proactivity, problem solving, performance management
If you are interested to continue your career within a dynamic and challenging environment, please send you application with CV electronically, with full confidentiality.
With respect to all applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.