Addiko Bank a.d. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior Retail Modeling Specialist. Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje engleskog jezika.
U toj svrsi, Addiko banka prenosi konkurs
- Analyzing performance of retail credit portfolios of all banks within the Group
- Working with all Banks in the Group to understand all possible data recorded on Retail Customers (Private Individuals and Small Business)
- Analyzing Banks portfolio to understand their default rates encountered on different products
- Conducting Statistical Analysis to identify data items that predict customers behavior
- Building predictive models for Default, Loss Given Default (LGD), EAD and collections
- Working with all banks to ensure models are correctly implemented and aligned to the specific bank process
- Graduating or Recently Graduated from University Masters Degree in Statistics or other relevant subject
- Understanding of Statistical techniques used in Modeling
- Experience in using Statistical Software for Example R or SAS
- Good English skills both written and spoken
- Advanced Excel and ideally experience of VBA and SQL
What we offer:
- Training and Development in using Statistical Software
- Challenging position in an international environment
- International and dynamic business environment
- Professional and motivated team
Did you like this job ad? Do you think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If the answer is yes, please send us your application by 28.12.2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. By sending an application, candidates consent to the use of personal data by authorized persons of the employer, for the purpose of recruitment and selection of candidates.
Prijaviti na oglas se možete ovde.