eFront raspisuje oglas za poziciju Investment Data Analyst – Luxembourg. Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje engleskog jezika.
eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Investment Data Analyst – Luxembourg
Department: Data business
We are looking for Process Driven Data Analysts with a financial background to work within a data governance team validating and reviewing Financial and Management Information submitted to a large Limited Partner in our office in Luxembourg. The role will require the selected candidates to review warnings created around data submitted via Excel templates, and investigate these warnings and escalate these as required. In addition, the candidates will be required to transform pdf reports into the excel templates for non-compliant data providers. The key skills for the role are advanced Excel, proactive approach to data and processes, understanding of financial data, strong data analysis capabilities and excellent knowledge of English.
Ideally the candidate will come from a financial or audit background. Any exposure to the Private Equity and Real Estate sector in the previous mentioned areas would be a very positive addition.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Review and management of external data submissions
- Investigation into data validation warnings
- Modification and validation of Master data lists
- Population of data submission templates
- Trouble shooting and support to third party providers
- Testing of template modifications
- Leading projects for clients in the area of data collection and validation
- Manage clients’ expectations
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or related Financial background)
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent English is a must
- Between 1-3 years of experience
- EU passport (required for living and working in Luxembourg)
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!