Experienced Internal Auditor
- Conduct process and compliance audits as team leader
- Analyse processes and identify risks and controls
- Assess and provide recommendations on the design and level of implementation of internal controls
- Reconcile audit results with representatives of audited units
- Present audit reports to management
- Perform follow-up of audit findings
- University degree (preferred finance, auditing, business studies, economics)
- At least three years of working experience in internal audit or external audit of banking institutions
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Highly proficient in written and oral communication
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Proven ability to systematically and logically analyze information
- Availability to travel for business purposes
- Preferred professional certificate (CIA, local certified internal auditor, ACCA or other certificate recognized by the NBS)
We offer an interesting and simulative job in a dynamic environment and the possibility for continuous professional development and improvement. Your CV and Motivation Letter should clearly describe why you believe that you are the best candidate for the position you are applying for. All necessary information related to ProCredit Group and ProCredit Bank Serbia is available at www.procredit-holding.com and www.procreditbank.rs
Please send your application.
Application deadline: 09.02.2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ProCredit Bank Serbia, New Belgrade, 17 Milutina Milankovića Street, www.procreditbank.rs